Knowledgebase Article 74
The following building functions are available:
- No function, this flag is currently not evaluated
- Can train units. Depending on map parameter this is either a training of stored units, or providing experience points to all newly produced units
- This building can produce units
- This building can produce ammuntion
- This building can repair units
- This building can recycle units. Note that all buildings can scrap units, a Recycling Plant just has a significantly higher resource output
- This building is a research facility. Note that other buildings can also produce research points, but only a research facility has an adjustable output
- This building can see submerged submarines
- The resource output of this building is dependend on the current wind speed (this is not restricted to energy!)
- The resource output of this building is dependend on the current weather(this is not restricted to energy!)
- This building can convert different resources into each other. Examples are atomic power plants (make energy from material), conventional power plant (makes energy from fuel). Just specify a positive resource_plus for some and a negative for other resource types.
- This building extracts resources from the ground. Please not that a Mining Station can either extract material OR fuel, but not both.
- This building can refuel units standing next to its entrance. This flag is deprecated, use ExternalResourceTransfer and ExternalAmmoTransfer instead.
- A normal production plant can only produce units that can leave the building through its door. A building having this flag can produce ANY units.
- This building consumes resources without the player being able to do anything againt it.
- This building can refuel resources to units standing next to its entrance.
- This building can equip units standing next to its entrance with ammunition.
- Usually objects such as roads, pipelines and railways connect to a building. This flag disables this, making camouflaged buildings possible.
- If an enemy unit conquers this building, it will self destruct.
- This building can see satellites
Last change: Sun, 2004-12-05 13:57