Knowledgebase Article 79
The Diplomacy of ASC2
There are 5 different diplomatic states possible between two players in ASC2:
- Both players can freely attack each other and reaction fire will shoot on the enemie's units.
- Attacking is not possible and reaction fire is not triggered, but the units will block each others way
- Units don't block their way. It is also possible to refuel the other player's units.
- Like peace, but both players share their reconnaissance
- Allows the players to share their infrastructure. A player can for example move a unit into an allied building, repair it there and move it out again.
If one player of an alliance changes the diplomatic state towards someone, all his allies will do the same state change.
Last change: Sun, 2006-03-05 10:55